Guroo Learning has been working with the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) at UNSW as a learning partner since 2017. Together, we have developed a range of short courses and custom executive education programs designed to upskill leaders across various capabilities.
The programs aim to upskill and support leaders from varying industries in key areas, including virtual leadership, resilience, creativity, and change management. Designed with a virtual model in mind, digital learning activities and virtual workshops make up the core course structure while an ongoing action learning task ensures that course content is made relevant for each individual’s current organisational context.
- Upskill mid to senior executives in key organisational and personal capability areas
- Changing learner needs and preferences as people shift to hybrid working
- Connect people with expert facilitators and like minded individuals through social learning
- Three-week virtual learning journeys including virtual workshops, eLearning, action learning tasks and curated resources
- Custom online content developed in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Learner data used to personalise learning
- Delivered on guroo.academy - customised as Navigator for AGSM
Throughout the program
Participants have access to small group sessions with their facilitators, designed to deliver immediate, measurable and enduring outcomes tailored to their specific needs.
Manager-led coaching allows learners to nominate a mentor from their organisation to help them along the learning journey. Mentors help contextualise learning within their organisation, keep learners motivated, and provide feedback on activities throughout the course.
The virtual courses are designed to be work-integrated, laying the foundation for future development and skill implementation in the workplace.
Upon successful completion of the short course, participants receive a digital badge and points towards their AGSM Certificate of Executive Management and Development. The certificate recognises their professional development and can act as a pathway towards AGSM MBA qualifications for those who want to take their learning further.
The learning is hosted on guroo.academy, which features key requirements like a course catalogue, eLearning module integration, discussion boards, facilitator bios, Zoom integration, automated calendar integration, and more.
"AGSM is all about being future focused, looking to help cultivate our future leaders by developing adaptive behaviours and upskilling. Our partnership with Guroo Learning has enabled us to collaborate to quickly design, build and deliver genuinely immersive blended learning programs for our customers that support individual development and organisational transformation."
- Tracey Flynn, Director, AGSM Executive Education
- 200 learner enrolments per month
- 4.5 star learner experience
- 90+ Net Promoter Score
The virtual learning programs remain a key part of AGSM’s short course offering,
and are regularly revised to ensure they tackle the skills critical for success in our
changing business environment.